Alexia realized her job in consumer marketing didn’t fulfill her so she decided to go out on her own as a coach – during a financial crisis. Learn how she has evolved her business from helping male business leaders to coaching pregnant woman who are fearful about birth.
The topics we cover were wide ranging:
- She talks about her current product stack: Membership, Digital Prodcuts, Books, Podcast and Online courses
- How would you spend $100K to grow your business?
- Why you should take baby steps now to scale effectively later
- Launch with 60% or 70% “ok” – not “perfect”
- How to be frictionless to get unstuck
Tools for Online Business as discussed in the show:
Loom Video – https://www.loom.com/
You can find Alexia here:
Find me on these social media platforms:
Facebook Group for the podcast: https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondactbusinessacademy/
Transcription of Show